Saturday, February 11, 2006

It's Official

Obviously planting season is not too far off. I can tell, because I can't sleep anymore. I wake up at ungodly hours of the morning, thinking about all that I want to buy this year, where it will go, what will have to be moved. This is just from viewing my gardening mag's that have come in. With the bright beautiful flowers available this year, what is a girl to do.

I hope that the next few months go by quickly, so then I can get busy. OH' how I want to garden again. It must be the lovely weather we are having.

Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger MariaJ said...

Hi! I enjoyed your summer photos in 2005. I also have barrels (two) in my garden. Then I bought Endless summer last fall and put it in my cellar for the winter... Your arbour looks really nice!
Your comments about sleeping makes me smile. Last night I couldnt sleep properly...just thinking of my seeds and garden, garden, garden....and we have 25 cm snow!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

The weather man is calling for snow on Friday Mrs. Wilson. Go back to sleep....okay don't. Spring is really just around the corner and it is just too exciting to sleep. I managed to get alot of clean up done this weekend. Just in time for the snowfall!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

Yes, I want gardening season to be here NOW too!

I've gotten out in the yard to do the winter-cleanup, but I'm just so impatient to start planting.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home