Monday, November 21, 2005

The finished project!!!



Well, the trees came down, and the wood has been stacked, the big machine has come and gone, and we are so done. All the hard work has paid off, and my wonderful husband has got his boat shed. The property was pretty bare with the trees gone, but there has to be alot said for army green. Not my favorite colour, but it sure
blends in with the surroundings. Blocks
the home behind us and gives us lots of
privacy in the back.

I have to say this was more physical work, than
our projects in the past. It was kind of an eyesore before we started, but it really adds to the property now. We just have to be careful that we obey the property line and not get too carried away. We actually own the property behind us, and have borrowed some of that to add onto ours for the time being.

Now, I can finally get to moving my plants around and then settling in for the holidays.
Oh, how I love the holidays. The decorations,
the smells and the excitement of the kids.
Can't wait ...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there Leanne

We used your blog as an example today in my discovering computers course so now eveyone knows what your yard looks like.

Talk to you later
Jod
PS may be your way Sat the 26th

2:48 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wilson said...

Thanks Jod. How's school going? Did that beer look really good to you? It tasted great. You won't recognize the yard. By the way, I'm flattered that my blog made it into a learning environment, that's a first.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Good thing you kept the cursing to a minimum.LOL. Your yard looks spectacular Mrs. Wilson!!!

2:34 PM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Glad to see your back. Yard looks great. I love the holidays. Post a pic of your tree and decore.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey an update would be nice

Leaving Thurs am for Pg so will talk to you soon. Merry Christmas to all.

Love Jody

1:02 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Hello Mrs Wilson,
I wish to you and your family a Happy and Merry Christmas.
Have a New Year filled with peace and love!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home