Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tagged!!!

Okay, I've been tagged by Sandy. Don't normally do these sorts of things, but for her I will.

4 Jobs I've had

- Waitress
- Hotel clerk
- Human Resource / Payroll
- Mom - my biggest and longest lasting!!! Okay not really a job, but an honor (I think)

4 Movies I'd watch again

- Pretty Woman - just watched it again last night for about the 500th time
- Thomas Crown Affair
- At this time in my life, just to sit and watch a movie without falling asleep would be a pleasure.


4 Places I've lived

- Sayward, BC
- Campbell River, BC
- New Westminster, BC
- Abbotsford, BC

4 Favorite TV shows

- Oprah
- Desperate Housewives
- Grey's Anatomy
- Home Reno shows

4 Vacation spots I've visited

- California
- Cayman Islands
- Vegas, baby
- Florida Keys

4 Favorite Foods

- Sushi
- Italian
- Okay, all foods, we have a love / love relationship

4 Places I'd rather be then here

- Tuscany
- Greece
- Cuba
- Anywhere, where there is not responsibility

4 People to tag

- Debbie - get that blog going
- Jody - you two
And anyone else who is interested

8 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Thanks for humouring me Mrs Wilson

5:58 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wilson said...

No problem Sandy, as you can tell, I'm pretty predictable. Or is it, you know me pretty well.

6:13 PM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Mrs. Wilson
Your a Sayward girl!! I had no idea. That was probably back in the days when the nearest Superstore was in Victoria. You have come a long way baby.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wilson said...

Wendy - couldn't you tell by the twitch and the baseball gear. Proud to boot, I was a "Valley Girl" Not just in California, eh.

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Young lady I hope your Mother doesn't see that!! When we lived in Sayward wasn't a Superstore pretty much any store in Campbell River.

7:05 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Mrs. Wilson, as you said: "I'd rather be in Tuscany" I found a great site with wonderful Tuscany's photos. Take a look:

http://skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=313952

Have a nice week!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wilson said...

Neil - thanks for checking in. I think your right. Great sense of humor, no wonder I like you. How's your twitch. It just came to me the other day, we've been out of there longer then we were in....

Sonia - thanks for the Tuscany site, can't wait to start daydreaming.

Jody - holy smoly, can't believe you did it, can't wait to see your posts.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrs. wilson.
Dad said that it probably was a pheasant as they have a red head. Interesting reading your blog.
mom

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home