Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Blog surfing

Well, I can't believe we are coming onto the middle of January already. I have a feeling this year will fly by just like the last ones have. When did we get too old to have endless summers and Xmas break that lasted forever. Oh, how I wish to be young again.

Even though I haven't been blogging lately, I have been checking out everyone else's blogs. Thanks for the entertainment. I have to say, you inspire me, make me daydream, especially for those Aussie beaches - less the sharks, and make be wonder what this year will bring.

Now, I just need to figure out how to link you all through my site, so some of my friends can enjoy the pics. I guess a call to Sandy will be in order.

Have a wonderful day, and I'm sure I'll get to downloading the pics from the digital soon. I seem to go in waves. Today was huge, I actually ironed all the clothes today. That was good for 3 hours. Just to find 3 things hanging in the laudry room after all was complete and put away. Boy, it sure makes my life sound boring. Or, just that I have got most things accomplished, and finally decided that I was desperate enough to actually do the ironing. That job is not high on my priority list.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

You go girl!

8:41 PM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Ironing? Mine is still in the box with tape seal.

The only wrinkles that really bother me are the ones on my face. I wish I could iron thoses out.

Can't wait to see some pics.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wilson said...

On anything that includes holiday, ie: working holiday, there should never be any ironing involved. Can you tell we are on the way of setting a new record of consecutive rain. As of today, we have had 29 days of it. Mostly or at least all my brain wants to remember, is that we had some gorgeous days, with rain at night. Today was terrible.

I'll get posting again soon.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home