Monday, November 07, 2005

I am sooooo tired!!!

Well, the tree that came down on it's own, is now cleared away. And so are the other 7 we took out. We thought we were done today about noon and then I decided that 2 more better come out now while we were at it. Good decision? I hope so. Fred the Squirrel will have to find out where we put his little nut house, I think my husband wants to send me to a nut house, but all will be good, once the big machine comes in and levels all the dirt. He will forget about all the hard work, splitting and piling wood, when his new boat shed arrives. A few strategically planted trees, and all should be good again.

I moved so much wood these last couple of days, my butt hurts. Not that it couldn't use some exercise. I think I'm close to the 10 pound workout. Soon it will be time to call it quits and enjoy some downtime. Or not, I still have to move my plants around. I think it never ends. Those voices in my head never stop.

Time for the hot tub and then nighty night.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cruel of you to cut down my tree!!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Your brain hurts doesn't Mrs. Wilson.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wilson said...

Fred the Squirrel has a new tree closer to his home. Means quicker trips to the grocery store for him. Time is everything.

My brain hurts and so does my BUTT!!!!!

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serves you right. I could spy in you window! Now I'm to faraway!

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squirrels don't spell that well.

8:28 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Hello Mrs. Wilson!
Thanks very much for taking the time to look and comment! I always appreciate your nice words!
Have a nice weekend!

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home