Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Last night here...

I can't believe our little guy is going home tomorrow. I am already feeling blue.

Tuesday Adventure:

Went to school with our son and hung out. "S" teacher had a great day of activities planned, so no homework last night. Which was good, as the boys headed off to a hockey game and got home really late. Yeah, the Storm won. Lots of Japanese students at the game and all had a great time. Went shopping yesterday for souvenirs to take home. I don't know how he's going to fit his clothes in his suitcase.

Wednesday Adventure:

Off to do some local touristy things around town, with his group, and a big Goodbye party tonight.

I'm already teary - eyed. Didn't think I would be, but then again, I guess I am a softy.

As the story continues, I will keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Yep...you are a softie.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home