Sunday, September 18, 2005

2nd night with Ms. Biscuit

Well, we have survived. Biscuit slept in her kennel all night. All night but not through the night. How's 11:30, 12:30, 1:30 and 3:30. She slept in her kennel and I slept on the floor right beside her. "S" took over at 6:30 and I crawled back into bed for a very long sleep. I finally realized at the 1:30 pee session that her water must go. So I think tonight will be better. It has been awhile since I've had to toilet train, but it is coming back in little spurts. We love her and this is just part of it. Another week and all should be fine. She's very good at telling us she has to go out and only 2 accidents in the house.

As for our anniversary, we went out to dinner, but was so tired from the night before, we didn't make the movie. Oh well, the thought of a warm dark room would have made me fall asleep in about 2 secs. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband, who was as tired as I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home