Thursday, May 04, 2006

Unavailable for comment

It has come to my attention, that I am unavailable for comment. Well, good thing most of my friends are gardener's and are also unavailable for comments.

It made me start thinking about how in the winter, we manage to get together for Udon soup and shopping. All the while, talking about what has come in through our gardening mag's. However, when spring hits, we are nowhere to be found. Except in our garden's.

Thankfully, my close friends have been with me for a while and if they are not in their gardens, the others seem to understand.

When I get a "Are you still alive" phone call. It's not "What have you been up to?" but "How's the garden coming?"

Thanks for checking in on me. I am fine and my garden is coming along. Every year, I love it more. I love my plants and digging in the dirt. Pyscharitrists would be broke if everyone gardened, because it is the best, healthiest and most rewarding form of therapy I have found.

From my garden to yours, happy planting.
Mrs. Wilson

3 Comments:

Blogger WendyAs said...

No gardening here. I am certainly up for udon soup. It is freezing again. grumble,grumble,grumble, shiver,shake.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

We really need a sushi date!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wilson said...

Hi ladies,

Almost done the garden. And ready for Sandy's eye. It is supposed to rain this week, maybe a good time for soup.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home