Monday, August 29, 2005

I have to say, that I don't normally get many pics of me and my boys. Or me and my husband, as one of us is always taking the pics. So to put all ideas aside, here is really what I look like. Especially with a California tan. This was on our winter holiday. 2 adults, 3 kids and a road trip to California for a month. That was a lot of fun. Our boys had a blast,and we learnt alot. We learnt that after all these years of marriage, (11), I still don't know how to read a map. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

It's hard to see your white hair in this picture.

8:01 AM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Where did you go? Disneyland? Did you go down the coast from N.Cal. Fun!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wilson said...

Hi Wendy. We sort of hit your old stopping grounds. Went to El Centro, about 1 1/2 hrs south of San Diego. Hit S.D. and did Legoland and Seaworld. Didn't do Disneyland as twins were too short for most of the really fun rides. Next time. Mom and Dad winter down there.

10:28 PM  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Let me know next time you are going down. Marks late uncle was Disneys first building engineer. We call and meet his aunt. She meets us at the gates and everyone gets in for free. He was quite famous for his contributions appearently.
We did Lego Land year before last. We must do it again. Your a super mom for giving them all those great experiences. Good on ya!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home