Sunday, August 20, 2006

6 days and counting

Well, we are almost at the big day. 6 days until my brother says "I Do" in our backyard.

It has been a long 1 1/2 years getting ready. Our yard has gone from just being a yard that was in very bad shape, to a beautiful, peaceful, tranquil place.

It only took big machinery, many,many hours of hard labour and a vision that it could be beautiful. I have to say that it turned out even better than the picture I had in my head. My husband has been fabulous and has worked so hard to complete all the projects. My brother has been a trouper and without his help, we couldn't have pulled this one off. And I am done. I am so proud of our work. I will post pics soon.

My flowers have managed to stay beautiful. I got smart this year and planted many more perennials and tropicals in my containers. They have been babied for 4 months, I have talked to the flower gods, non stop and now we can sit back, enjoy the view and hopefully, the wedding will be all that A and S have wished for.

2 Comments:

Blogger WendyAs said...

Good Luck on the big day. I hope it doesn't rain!

3:08 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

The arbors look great. I stumbled across your site looking for gardening information and advice. Everything looks great, I'm sure it'll be a wonderful day. Let me know if you'd be interested in being an affiliate for Liquid Fence we're a natural repellent company. http://www.liquidfence.com

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home